Poblado Guest House is aware that its activity can negatively affect the environment and the surroundings, it is committed to incorporating environmental and sustainable concepts into its daily management that help guarantee the development of the area in which it operates.
It is our intention to influence, especially, the following aspects:
- Comply with all current legislation on environmental and sustainability matters.
- Prevent the possible negative effects of our actions on the environment and the surroundings.
- Establish, implement, evaluate and continually improve environmental and sustainability programs (energy saving, water saving, solid waste management, hazardous waste management, chemical product management, management of atmospheric, auditory and visual pollution and sustainability) oriented towards compliance with standards 5133: 2006 and the Colombian technical standard NTS-TS 002.
- Use all the technical means within our reach to reduce the consumption of energy and raw materials, to the point of being able to make our activity sustainable and contribute to the preservation of the destination’s biological diversity through landscape integration and respect for its flora and fauna.
- Sensitize our employees and clients about the conservation and protection of the environment and our surroundings, based on responsible and environmentally friendly and sustainable behavior.
- Constantly impart information to our employees on good environmental and sustainable practices, to reinforce their commitment to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the LM Hotel’s Environmental and Sustainable Management System.
- Collaborate with public and private entities to favor the environment, based on participation in environmental programs.
Our activity will be sustainable if we are able to make a contribution to reducing social differences and reducing poverty through opportunities for economic growth.
All the staff of the Poblado Guest House undertakes to get involved in the entire process, providing and receiving the appropriate information to ensure and continuously improve quality throughout the organization and respect for the environment, this is the best guarantee for our clients
As the highest representative of the organization, I sign this document and I promise that it will serve as a guide to develop the hotel’s environmental and sustainability management.
POBLADO GUEST HOUSE