General Conditions of Sale
- At the time of check-in, all guests must present a picture identification document such as a passport or similar in order to confirm identity.
- According to the law 1581 of 2012, the decree 1377 of 2013 and the decree 1074 of 2015, we respect the privacy of the guest data and will not share any information with any commercial institutions.
- In accordance with resolution 1238 of 2018 related to the migratory report, your passport information, arrival, and departure dates will be reported to the migratory services through the government’s platform SIRE.
- The sexual, and/or commercial exploitation of children, adolescents or any underage individual (NSPCC) is a crime. We invite our guests to consult our code of conduct to prevent and face NSPCC.
- We invite our guests to go over our sustainable policy, available on our website in which we establish our effort to develop new practices to help decrease the negative impact on all social, cultural, environmental, and economic aspects generated due to our services and commercial activity.
- Visitors to the property will be authorized with a prior guest request before 6:00 P.M.
Visitors must present a photo identification document. Please remind your visitor to keep good behavior and not disturb other guests or neighbors.
7. The number of people hosted in the room cannot surpass the assigned capacity.
8. For the comfort of all our guests, pets are not allowed.
9. It is prohibited to enter our premises with firearms, explosives, flammable substances or similar. Resolution 2535 of 1993.
10. The payment for your stay must be submitted in advance or at the time of the check-in.
11. It is not allowed to play loud or high-volume music inside the rooms or common areas. The use of wireless or movable speakers it is also prohibited.
12. Please limit the use of common areas between 10:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m., in order to allow other guests and neighbors to a good night rest.
13. Please be conscious regarding all complementary products such as detergent, coffee, sugar, oil, salt, and pepper.
14. It is not allowed to take any accessories of the room and/or apartment (towels, bed sheets, blankets, remote control, cookware, among other) any missing items will be automatically charged to your bill.
15. Any damage to the property, broken furniture, or similar caused by the guest, should be paid by the guest according to the value established by the company.
16. At check out, all guests should leave the key inside the room on top of the bed or give it hand to hand to our staff at the front desk.
17. The checkout time it’s at 11:30 a.m., at this time the company is entitled to request the room for cleaning and sterilizing of the area. After 1:00 p.m., the room will be emptied of all guest belongings and placed at the reception or storage without commitment or responsibility.
18. Poblado Guest House does not take responsibility of any kind for lost or forgotten objects inside the establishment.
19. Reception hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and there is no room service during this time.
20. The cleaning and service procedure of the room is done every 4 nights.
21. The ending of the accommodation agreement will take place with no possible refund as a result of:
a. Violation of any regulation detailed in this document,
b. Committing faults to morality and good habits disturbing others.
22. By signing the registration document, the guest declares to accept in all its parts the present internal rules and regulations.