Code of Conduct ESCNNA
Poblado Guest House is committed to the comprehensive protection of the rights of children and adolescents and participates in the project for the prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents (ESCNNA), therefore we adopt a code of conduct and invite all people to build safe environments to prevent and face CSEC.
CODE OF BEHAVIOR
The commitments contained in this code of conduct have been adopted by our company in compliance with the provisions of Article 1 of Law 1336 of 2009, through which the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism mandatorily establishes the adoption and compliance of a code of conduct for all tourism service providers in the Republic of Colombia. The commitments acquired by the Code of Conduct establishment are:
- We refrain from offering in tourist promotion programs and in tourist plans, expressly or surreptitiously, plans for the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- We refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through an intermediary, about places from where they coordinate or where they practice commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- We refrain from driving tourists, directly or through third parties, to establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as taking them to the hotel rooms where tourists are staying.
- We refrain from providing vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse with children and adolescents.
- We prevent at all times the entry of children and adolescents who come without their parents to the hotel.
- We adopt all measures to prevent our staff, suppliers and clients from offering tourist services that allow sexual activity with boys, girls and adolescents.
- We protect national or foreign children and adolescents from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by national or foreign tourists.
- We will report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities, the facts of which we may have knowledge by any means, as well as the suspicion of these, related to the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and we ensure that within The company has channels to report such events to the competent authorities.
- We have designed and disclosed within the company and with our suppliers of goods and services, a policy in which we have established measures to prevent and counteract all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
- We have trained all staff linking the company, as well as suppliers who, due to the nature of their activities, have contact with tourists, regarding the prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children, children and adolescents.
- We inform our guests during their registration, about the legal consequences in Colombia of the sexual exploitation and abuse of children and adolescents.
- This Code is in a public and visible place in the accommodation